Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Favorites

Most people know that I love shopping, and of course online shopping, but I also have a little obsession with looking up and reading reviews for things that I may want. Kaihe works so hard for our money so if I need (okay, sometimes want) to buy something new I want to make sure I am getting something I will like and use. So here are a few of my Spring Favorites that I was sure I would love!


Nailpolishes: China Glaze Thataway (peachy orange), Refresh Mint (Mint Green), For Audrey (Tiffany Blue). I never buy 3 nailpolishes at a time but I got a good deal for these. I always go for the bright pinks so I wanted to try something different. Love these colors.

Lip Balm: Evolution of Smooth (Honeysuckle Honeydew). I really wasn't expecting to love this but I do. I keep asking Kaihe if he wants to take it with him to work. lol.

Lotion: Olay (Silk Whimsy) I think this is the first Olay product I have ever tried. It smells like roses which is usually something I would not buy but I like it a lot.

Facial Moisturizer: I have tried a lot of moisturizers but Aveeno's Clear Complexion is by far my favorite. I have always had really dry skin especially around my nose but I don't anymore!

*************************************************
We made it to San Antonio! It only took 3 days. =) Tre and I were both pretty sick so we had to stop just about every 2 to 3 hours, but Tre was very good on the drive considering. We got here this past Saturday night. The easter bunny still managed to find Tre even though we got to Texas the night before. Wish I could post the picture! I forgot all my camera accessories so I can't upload any pictures. I don't even have my charger! So that sucks, with all the moving lately who knows where they are.
So far we are loving the area and the weather here. It is quite humid but that's what the Hawaiian in the family ordered. We have everything close by, it is so lovely! I was surprised how many trees there are in this area. It's really pretty, unlike El Paso. Sorry for anyone that likes that place but we did not. Kaihes first day working was yesterday. Im so proud of him for working so hard. He isn't really the working type. Ha. We forgot tons of stuff in Vegas so it was kind of an unwanted shopping spree when we got here. I'll keep you updated on the Summer.

Hopefully you can't tell by my posts how random I am.

Here are our apartments: http://www.havenblanco.com/PHOTOS.asp

3 comments:

Cortney said...

i'm glad you made it safely! we leave tomorrow! yay ha not but i hope our husbands do great!!! thanks for reminding me about the camera accessories lol hopefully i get internet i'm glad you like the area you are at! that'll be nice. we need to keep in touch

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

I'm glad you made it! I can't believe you are there already. I'm sad you can't post any pictures. Get working on that. I want to see Tre...oh and you guys :) Keep us updated for sure.

Kasey Turley said...

IM going to try the avino face lotion! I have the body lotion and it is absolutly the best! I cant believe i havent thought of getting the face kind before this! haha We must have the same skin cuz i feel like my face is always dry also!!