Sunday, April 3, 2011

San Antonio to Las Vegas

Time to move!...We are moving to San Antonio for the Summer and Las Vegas in the Fall! Ka'ihe and I are so excited. Ka'ihe is going to be selling Alarms with Vivint in San Antonio and we leave in 3 weeks. Then in the Fall he will be working for an accounting firm, McGladrey, in Las Vegas. I am so proud of him for all that he does for our family and grateful that he has work. Vegas ecomony is still struggling pretty bad. My dad has work off and on all of the time and my mom just lost her job last week and the rest of my family that lives here is just struggling to get by also. Ka'ihe and I were "suppose to" win the 2011 dream home on HGTV which included a new car and cash. We had a list of people that we wanted to help out and give money to. Looks like we are going to have to become rich the hard way. =)

But on a happy note. San Antonio is going to be awesome. I am excited to go to the Riverwalk(pictured above)I have heard great things about it. Ka'ihe went to San Antonio a few months ago to check it all out. He won't stop talking about these amazing Pancakes that he had there. I was talking to him on the phone and I kept changing the subject and somehow we always got back to these Pancakes so can't wait to try them. San Antonio also has the Schlitterbahn. The #1 Waterpark in the United States rated by the travel channel.

Here is a video of Tre. Our boy is the man. And he is a BOY. I know it is sometimes hard to tell a babies gender, but he has gotten a lot of..."Oh, she is so gorgeous. She has the longest prettiest eyelashes" He does have the best eyelashes, but no way looks like a girl. Haha. Coming from the protective mom. Stop calling my son a girl. Grr! http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj6fsiZaeXA

6 comments:

Cortney said...

yeah people used to say he's so cute to brooklyn.. i'm like uh don't you see the pink diaper bag, and pink shirt! ha people are so dumb and i think your kid is a STUD :) i'm excited for you guys! you have to stay in touch and let us know how everything is going!!!

Sarah said...

I hope you enjoy Texas this summer. We loved living in Dallas while Craig sold alarms. Good luck!

Hana said...

I think I definitely need to come visit you guys in San Antonio. That water park looks beyond amazing. And of course Tre!!!!

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Congrats on Ka'ihe getting that accounting job. Looks like things are going pretty good for you guys. San Antonio will be so much fun! Keep posting pictures of Tre man. My computer wouldn't let me open that video :(

Kaylie and Cody said...

Oh my goodness! We are going to be in Houston for Vivent, crazy!!! That will be so much fun for you!!

Foster Family said...

Congrats to you guys, what an adventure!!