Friday, March 4, 2011

Thingamabobs

I am always trying to think of new projects to do and ways to organize all our things better. I made this little holder for some of my cosmetic brushes so they aren't all over the place. By the way...Ecotools brushes are amazing and so cheap! I like a few of them better than my MAC ones.

And my little brother Austin (who isn't very little anymore) made this little vanity for me in his Woodshop class and I painted it white to match my stuff better. Normally this would be maybe a few days project, but with crazy little Tre guy it took weeks! I was so ready to be done with this project.

And here is a picture of Tre cuz I know you all want to see him! He has been sick for the past few days, it has been so sad. His nose is always running all down his face. =(

3 comments:

Kaylie and Cody said...

AHH! :) I can't get over how absolutely ADORABLE he is. You are one lucky mommy. Then again, coming from you it doesn't surprise me that he's so good looking. Your projects look fun. I might have to steal your ideas. :)

Andrea said...

Love the little projects. I'm the same way... Always trying to do something fun and creative.
And how cute is your little guy!? He's really getting big!

laurenjeffrey said...

Cute! where are those brushes from.. I'm in need of some new ones!