Thursday, February 10, 2011
5 Months
This post is a little late but Tre hit 5 months! He is getting so big, and everyday he seems more grown up to me. He is so much fun, and such a smiley boy. He is becoming a much better baby now that he is getting older. He can sit up all on his own! This is the best things in the world for me to watch. He gets so happy when I let go of him and he is doin it on his own and if he does tip over after a little while he thinks its the funniest thing. He has been knawing on his fingers, my fingers, and anything he can. When I give him a bath he just pulls the washcloth away from me and pulls it straight to his mouth. He is super strong. He loves going to new places and seeing new faces. He Loves playing peek-a-boo (it makes him giggle) and when I sing Pat-A-cake and clap my hands. Tre loves his daddy so much. When he walks in the door Tre gives him a huge smile and his eyes are glued on his every move. We are so blessed to have Tre in our lives. I can't picture life without him. I love my little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OH! MY! GOODNESS!!! He has one of the CUTEST faces I have ever seen. Oh this is just so much fun. I'm so happy everything is going well!!! I want updates on you and Kai as well :)
hahha TIMMMBER!
Post a Comment