Friday, January 7, 2011

Tre's 4 Month Stats

Weight: 13.8 lbs....31%
Height: 23 in....2% But really like 24 in.
The nurse measured him wrong. I got home and measured and he is at least 24 in. This is his first time sitting in his high chair. I think he likes it, but he is so tiny in it. ;) Tre is growing and doing really well. His favorite things to play with are his keys, blankets (he loves putting them over his head, but sometimes this really scares me), and the animals hanging from his bouncy seat.

7 comments:

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

So freakin cute! He is getting so big and so much more active then when I saw him last. Love him! Miss you!

Andrea said...

So cute! Thanks for the invite to your blog! Hawaii looks like it was fun! :)

The Jeffery Family said...

Hey!! I am so so glad you invited me. We need to get Tre and Savy together to be boyfriend and girlfriend...one problem though Savy could eat Tre for lunch. SHE IS HUGE. Her 2 mo stats were 14 lbs 23 inches. How are you all doing?

Kaylie and Cody said...

Oh my goodness he is getting so big!!! I'm so glad you are all doing well. You are such a cute mom. I love all the stats and pictures. We miss seeing you guys. What's your email and I'll add you to my blog?

Karlee said...

Yes, please add me! my e-mails karleeakina@gmail.com

Kim said...

4 months old already?? Wow!! He is so cute :)

Hana said...

I MISS HIM!!
Isn't he five months now?? Time for another post!! :)