Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas in Hawaii

Graduation Beach House- 4 Akina's graduated this December (including Ka'ihe with two masters: MAC & MBA) so Allan, Kaihes brother, rented this beach house and we had a big party and stayed for the weekend. So much fun, except I was sick. =(

Family Pictures

Cousins (Kawika and Kihei) taking care of Tre. Tre always cries on his stomach and his cousins felt so bad for him.
Tre with Grandpa

Out on the beach early in the Morning

Nice and Relaxing Day. After going to Castle we went to Ted's bakery to get some burgers, and then Sunset beach and ate.



Bobby the Seal that we found right off the shoreline

I don't have a lot of time lately to blog so I didn't write about our trip to Hawaii, but I wanted to upload some pictures of it before it got to be Months away.

3 comments:

Cortney said...

what! your ALREADY wearing a bikini?!?!?!!? freak i couldn't wear one even if i tried. you are so so lucky and i am extremely jealous!!! your a freaking hot mama!

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Totally jealous! Looks like you guys had fun. I'm sad I missed seeing you guys when you were here. That was a crazy day though getting Jadyn home. Can't wait to see you sometime! I want to hold Tre!

Anonymous said...

Hey i should be in that picture too..!! O=