Monday, November 15, 2010

Going Private..

I have been meaning to make my blog private for a long time now. I know sometimes I like to share a little too much personal information with the whole world. Now at least I will know the people that I am sharing it with. =) So please leave a comment with your e-mail addresses so we can add you!

27 comments:

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

Add Me! lyndsi_sandberg@hotmail.com

The Tripps said...

Add me too. higbee25@yahoo.com

Sydney said...

I need an invite to your blog. Its the only way to stay updated since we never see you guys anymore! sydneyrose_22@yahoo.com

Laura McAllister said...

dr.laura88@gmail.com
We LOVE to stay in touch and see your cute little fam!

Ku'ulei said...

kuuleiakina@gmail.com

AMY said...

ajh_amy@yahoo.com

Analee said...

I would love an invite! If that's okay... awells04@gmail.com. Also, if you'd like an invite to my blog, send me your email address and I'll add you!

Thanks,
Analee (from the block!)

The Wrights said...

We are in.. wrighty7450@gmail.com. Love all the cute pictures of Tre. So glad we got to visit with you guys when we were down. Love you lots!

JaKe and NaT* said...

how could i not jump at this opportunity! mmwaa2006@yahoo.com

Cortney said...

cortneydc@hotmail.com

Anne Marie said...

add me too! a_westwood@msn.com

Sarah said...

sarah4279@gmail.com

Nilsson Family said...

And me! higbee_a@yahoo.com

Akina's said...

us us us ... michelle.akina@gmail.com

Hana said...

hanaakina1@gmail.com

Ashley Brandt said...

luckybrandt@yahoo.com :)

Jared+Sara+Myla said...

Add me too :)
sara.ursua@gmail.com

Kaylie and Cody said...

kayliecjohnson@yahoo.com

Kiesha said...

Add me! I still stalk you:) kb8232@hotmail.com

Foster Family said...

Add me! fosterfamily09@aol.com

C said...

Add me! chelohillegas@gmail.com

Kim said...

Me please :) skktjensen@gmail.com

Meagan said...

we'd like to be invited. rynmeag@gmail.com Thanks- your little boy is SO precious!

The Jeffery Family said...

I found your blog again!! How is your little guy! I wanna peak!
kenna_05@hotmail.com

Jason and Emily said...

eaalona@gmail.com

Chelsy said...

Add us!
chelsy_j@hotmail.com

Kyle and Amy said...

Add us please aimanderson55@yahoo.com