* Kaihe works 50 hour weeks now. Going from not working for the first two years of our marriage to this is a big adjustment for us.
* We traded in the infiniti for a Nissan Altima.
* My hair color. Usually as seasons change, so does my hair. I wish I could just stick with one color but I don't know If I will ever be able to.
* I'm a stay at home mom and loving it. =) I just wish I had more time. I don't know how the days pass by so quickly.
* Kaihe still plays his playstation games, but now he does it while holding his son.
* Kaihes brother Nehoa left to go to the MTC a few weeks ago. He is going to be serving his mission in Billings, Montana. We are so happy for him!
* We are going to Hawaii for Christmas. Kaihe hasn't been with his family for Christmas in four years.
* Kaihe finishes school in December.
* Tre keeps changing and is looking more caucasian every day. lol. Sorry Kaihe...He is getting so big! Look at him grow.



* He is now 2 MONTHS OLD. When he was 2 weeks old he weighed in in the 5th percentile. Now just six weeks later he is in the 33rd percentile in weight. Everyone is surprised that he is gaining weight so well. Yea! He is getting some chub. In height he is in the 22nd percentile. My most favorite time I share with Tre is when he first wakes up in the morning. He is so happy at this time! He is a cooing champ so we have pretty good conversations. And just in the past couple days when I smile at him he is starting to smile back. During the day this guy is crazy! He never likes to stay still. When we were at his doctors appointment the other day the nurse mentioned that he is going to be an early walker, so watch out! ha.



* He is now 2 MONTHS OLD. When he was 2 weeks old he weighed in in the 5th percentile. Now just six weeks later he is in the 33rd percentile in weight. Everyone is surprised that he is gaining weight so well. Yea! He is getting some chub. In height he is in the 22nd percentile. My most favorite time I share with Tre is when he first wakes up in the morning. He is so happy at this time! He is a cooing champ so we have pretty good conversations. And just in the past couple days when I smile at him he is starting to smile back. During the day this guy is crazy! He never likes to stay still. When we were at his doctors appointment the other day the nurse mentioned that he is going to be an early walker, so watch out! ha.
4 comments:
He's so cute! I bet your loving being able to stay home too : )
Looks like everything is going well for you guys.
You're little family is so precious! Is Kai'he working in Cedar? I just love all the pictures, looks like so much fun!
Karlee! I ran into your blog and it made my day. I love your pictures of Tre, he is such a doll! Cody and I are happy that all is well with you two.
(P.S. It was so fun to run into you the other day!)
of course he's putting on weight! "he doesn't ever do anything!!" haha
Post a Comment