Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Color Blocking

I love the Spring Trend of Color Blocking, and I am so excited about going shopping to bring color into my wardrobe! I feel like I got in such a rut living in Utah where I would never get ready and I would wear sweats or MEK Jeans and a t-shirt. Not to mention I hate Cedar weather. So bring on the color, heat, smoothies, pool, shopping, and better food. I am so happy to be in Vegas and that spring is here. And so is Tre. We have gotten to spend some time outside the past few days!

3 comments:

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Jealous! Get me outta this Utah weather. Seriously! This winter feels like its lasted 5 years. I can just picture you in Vegas...back in your element living it up :) So FUN! If I wasn't so scared to travel with Jadyn by myself I'd hop in the car and come visit right now. Oh and don't worry I am wearing sweats and a t-shirt as I type this and its 3:00pm. Sad. Happy Shopping Karlee!

Kasey Turley said...

yes!! im so so proud of you!! Lets bring on the color!! its going to be a great spring/summer!!!!

Foster Family said...

Um I love this outfit and her ring! We're headed to Vegas tomorrow, I CAN'T WAIT!