Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Lil ChUbB-a-LuB

This little guy is getting so old!
Tre 7-7 1/2 Month Old Pictures:
Tre loves biting on this thing. He likes it a lot better than his teethers. Don't worry, the nose syringe is clean. He now has 3 teeth, bottom two middle and one up on top!Wearing his daddy's hat! Grandpa Turley got him loving hats.
Trying out his new Cars Booster Seat. Too bad it doesn't actually go anywhere. He would love that.

He is getting pretty good at smiling for the camera, but needs some work with keeping his eyes open.

Driving to the mall with Grandma and Grandpa before we left Vegas.
Tre with Uncle Austin.
Ka'ihes first day of work mugshot. =)

3 comments:

Kaylie and Cody said...

Okay he is a DOLL!!! I just can't get over how cute he is. I was bummed to hear you two are doing Vivint in San Antonio...we're doing it in Houston! You two should just mosey over here and do it. :)

Andrea said...

You should try teething tablets. (dont ask me why I am writing this on your blog at midnight instead of telling you in person tomorrow.) :)
Anyway, maybe the teething tablets would help when Tre is grumpy. They totally helped Tyce!

Kasey Turley said...

Tre is the cutest thing ive ever seen. Everyday he is bigger!! I cant wait to see him... I have to admit im pretty sad there are no pics of me n him up here! ha