Monday, May 30, 2011

4Years + 4Days

Is the difference in age between Ka'ihe and I. I always look forward to the end of May when we get to celebrate both of our birthdays, only four days apart. This year Ka'ihe turned 29 and I turned 25. We didn't get to spend very much time together but we tried to celebrate the best we could. I surprised Ka'ihe by finding out what area he was working in and went and picked him up that night. He was so shocked and surprised. I went to lunch(Panera bread)and to a movie (Something Borrowed)for my birthday with a few of the wives that are here in San Antonio. We went back to our apartments and they surprised me with brownies and icecream which I wanted so badly. I don't think dessert has ever tasted better! The sign I am wearing says "Its My Birthday Shout Hooray!"

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Dang cute pics. I want copies. :) We are having a lot of fun, aren't we!?
I was just updating my blog and realized how awesome it is here. :) So glad we're in it together!