I have been trying to make a blog post once a week since I don't have any of my scrapbook things out here in Texas. It hasn't been very hard because we are always doing fun things throughout the week and if not during the week then we do on Sunday. But anyways, I have been meaning to post some pictures of our apartment. I feel like it's the perfect size for our little family for the summer. We love it, and we really are loving it here. We will miss it when we leave.
This is the clubhouse where they have our small gym, tanning beds, tv area etc.
Pool. There is a barbecue area with tables and chairs behind where I am standing.
Dining Area.
Our Bedroom
Tre's room which can easily be made into a guest room, any takers?
We were waiting for our table at Cheesecake Factory so we went into American Apparel for some hot getups. Sadly we did not wear this to dinner. Don't you just love the jeans? =)
2 comments:
Okay...so I have a few things to say so I'll just number them.
1. Happy late Birthday!!! :) I hope it was an AMAZING day cause you deserve it. (Sorry I'm late)
2. Those pants you are wearing...I have one word to describe them: Sexy. I hope you bought them and will wear them on a date with Ka'ihe. Seriously.
3. Your apartment is gorgeous! I love it -- I'm glad you don't live in a crap-hole...I feel bad for people who go out for a summer and live in them.
4. Last but not least I hope things are going well for you and Ka'ihe! I hope selling picks up and that you have the time of your life this summer!!!
SICK! I forgot about that picture!! :) Ewe... why oh why would anyone choose to make themselves look that terrible by wearing those jeans!
I love what you said about being a mom. You are very blessed. Tre is a sweetheart!
And I'm so glad you're out here. I hope things pick up too... big time! :)
Post a Comment