Thursday, June 30, 2011

What I am Doing

(Coming from Tre)Eating all the watermelon that I want because I can.
Spending time with my dad on Sundays. He is so fun, I miss him during the week.
My mom takes me to the park to use the swings. She hardly ever lets me crawl around though because she knows I will eat some dirt, bark, or rocks before she can take it from me. Lots of time playing in the apartment with my five awesome teeth. I try to sneak into the bathroom when I can to pound on the toilet and grab the toilet paper.
Hangin out with my mom at the pool. Even though I wear sunscreen and am in the shade more than her I am still a lot darker. Sorry mom.

I also went to the Schlitterbahn again and partied hard with hardly any naps. I love that place.

4 comments:

Kasey Turley said...

omg i love you so much and am so in aw of how big tre is. Im so so so sad i cant see him more... I miss him and you guys... you are such a good mom i love it.... miss you tons

Kaylie and Cody said...

Aw, this was so darn cute. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well and that Tre is happy. :) I hope you have a great 4th of July.

elysebeard said...

That baby is just so dang cute! Glad you guys are doing good!

Ashley Brandt said...

Rich and I are going crazy looking at your pictures. As soon as you get back we need to come see you guys! I can't believe how big Tre is getting... and I love his little teeth, ha ha ha.