Monday, March 30, 2009

Mesquite

Last Monday through Thursday my class went down to Mesquite to help out at the Elementary Schools. I was in a first grade classroom and the kids were so cute, but they wore me out. I stayed at the Virgin River with a few other girls and it was a lot of fun!! Our first night there we met at a park nearby and had a barbecue. We ended up playing sand vollyball for hours. By the time we were done our feet were hurting from the rough sand that we had to get in the hot tub. It felt so nice! The next night we met at the buffet with the rest of the block students...I guess I'm just not a buffet person, cuz I would have rather had Wendy's. Here is a picture of about a third of us girls.Brooke and IThis isn't a good picture of either of us, but this is Me and Courtney...too early in the morning.

2 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

Karlee, it has been a while since I have talked to you. Looks like you have been busy little teacher:) And your still cute as ever.

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Looks like your trip was so much fun! I hate that we live so close and I haven't seen you in months. I have been gone a lot with my new job. But if you ever get bored call me. Miss you!!