Friday night started out with dinner at Tucanos. I think Karlee ate more than anyone else! Probably because she won't eat any food I make her!! Then we went to Cold Stone(we tried finding a Maggie Moos but there wasn't one). At the end of the night, my brother asked me how I run track with the food i eat...I wonder the same thing...
Alan bought us tickets for saturday night's Jazz/Suns game. It was a crazy game to be at, even though my Suns lost. The Jazz won in overtime. I do have to say that I think the Jazz arena is better than the Suns one. Lil' Kawika was lovin' his first ever NBA game. He wouldn't stop cheering! He was repeating what everyone around him was saying. I love when he yells, "sit down Shaq!!"
After the game, my brother Kawika had the hookup so we went down to the player's lounge to meet some of the players. It was cool seeing my little nephews ask everyone for their autograph. We wanted a picture with D-Wil but he didn't show up. Still a cool experience... But it all came to an end when we had to go back home to Cedar. We're hoping for another weekend of this caliber very soon!!
2 comments:
hahah that video of kawika is hilarious. i can't wait to go over there. and i know you can't wait either. hahaha :D
What? How cool that you got to go meet the players! That does sound like a blast, fun for you! I am glad that you keep posting what your up to. And Karlee, I want to see you too. In fact Eric is playing in a tourny this weekend in cedar so I think I am going to come up.
Post a Comment