It's a girl!!!! Wait... its nothing... Karlee took her 1st pregnancy test, but the results were negative. She was a few days 'late' so I went to the dollar store to get a test for her. I walked up to the counter to buy it, and when I set it on the counter at the cashier, the lady looked at me with big bug eyes haha! The guy behind me saw her reaction, looked at what I was buying, and gave me the same look! I wasn't wearing my ring because I just finished practice, so they thought I knocked up some girl hahaha!! I kinda want to go buy tests all the time just to see how people react. People are so quick to judge (especially in Utah), so if you're bored and need a good laugh, I encourage you to try the pregnancy challenge. I mean, it's only $1.06 for a good time...
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
IT'S A GIRL!!!!
It's a girl!!!! Wait... its nothing... Karlee took her 1st pregnancy test, but the results were negative. She was a few days 'late' so I went to the dollar store to get a test for her. I walked up to the counter to buy it, and when I set it on the counter at the cashier, the lady looked at me with big bug eyes haha! The guy behind me saw her reaction, looked at what I was buying, and gave me the same look! I wasn't wearing my ring because I just finished practice, so they thought I knocked up some girl hahaha!! I kinda want to go buy tests all the time just to see how people react. People are so quick to judge (especially in Utah), so if you're bored and need a good laugh, I encourage you to try the pregnancy challenge. I mean, it's only $1.06 for a good time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yess! cmon guys!!! babies EVERYWHERE!
hey karlee!! i'm so glad that i can visit your blog now!! it was so good seeing you today.. i'm so sorry it took for freakin ever!! your pictures are all so dang cute!! its so fun to see pictures of your families and what not.. have a good rest of the week!
Post a Comment