Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dinner with the Akinas


This is how Karlee looks when I cook dinner. I made chili and rice! What wrong with that?? If its not gourmet, she's not excited to eat it. Look at the 'lil monster!! Poor Karlee...

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Kai you should be making lobster for her!! A girl knows what she likes. Speaking of eating, have you guys been thinking up your maggie moo's concoction?

Jess and Nate said...

Yo, I am always down for chili and rice if everyone is ok with the consequences later on!!!!

Nilsson Family said...

Ha Ha, I don't know what has happened to her!! When we lived together I remember us always eating things like chicken nuggets and frozen burritos. Lol, now that is sick. But your food looks great!

Ku'ulei said...

chili and rice IS gourmet! hahah speaking of maggie moo's...i'm ready. and i CAN'T WAIT to get out there. and i CAN'T WAIT to see you cook US dinner. :)

Karlee said...

I never should have taught Ka'ihe how to post...