Thursday, October 30, 2008

Torture!

I thought getting your wisdom teeth pulled was suppose to be like a two day thing. You have them pulled and be over it by the time the weekend was over. I was so wrong. I got all four of them pulled last Friday morning and it is now Thursday. It has been almost seven days! Seven days and I am still trying to recover. I must say that the worst part of it all was not being able to eat. I am so sick of chocolate shakes and soup from the garden house, even though it is amazing. I actually can't wait to get back to school and living, and I know Ka'ihe is excited that I am starting to feel better too. He was so cute and was always taking care of me, but I think he got to see just how much i really do.

7 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

You poor thing. Hey wheres your picture? Did you see my horrible self when I got mine out a while back? Its on my blog. Thats good that Ka'ihe took care of you, what a sweetheart. Happy Halloween, Love ya and I hope things get better for ya.

Ashley said...

I hope you are feeling better! We missed you at the party. Lets do something this weekend.

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! Sorry I never came to visit you. I'm glad that Kaihe is being such a good husband and took care of you. Hopefully I'll see you soon.

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Cute Blog Karlee! I'm so glad you found us. I'm sorry about your wisdom teeth! That is not fun. I'm so happy for and Ka'ihe. You guys make the cutest couple!!!

Kyle and Amy said...

Hey guys! Im so glad you blog I had no idea! I hope you start feeling better Karlee! That is no fun. I love you wedding pictures I want to see more

Casey & LaTisha said...

Hey i am so glad you found us too!! Congrats on your wedding, we are so happy for you two. You guys are such a cute couple. We didn't know you were still in Cedar, so we need to all get together some time!

Anonymous said...

Hey you two love birds! I just found your blog and I am so excited to hear that you are married and loving life! You guys looked so great on your wedding! I hope you are doing great!!
Love,
Nicole