Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Wedding

I thought since most of you didn't get to go to our wedding in Hawaii that I would post some of our photos on here for everyone to see! Well, from what we had. We still haven't gotten all of our photos back yet...I love that the ocean is right there in this picture.

This one is from our reception in Vegas. Us happy as can be!

We look short. I guess we are.

Ka'ihe and Kawika. They are the cutest little boys I have ever seen.

Kiani (the flower girl) and I

Me and my Daddy.

4 comments:

jingles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

yes now I have 1 more blog to keep me busy at work! I love the wedding pics and can't wait to see more!

Kiesha said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! I love the wedding pictures! You look so pretty!

Nilsson Family said...

You look so beautiful, I want to see all of your pictures. I bet that was a very nice day.