This past weekend Ka'ihe, Tyson, and I drove down to Vegas for the weekend. My brother Austin, had a football game Saturday evening. Ka'ihe is doing his goofy smile in this picture. I love it! He makes me happy.
Below is Austin showing some mad skills on the football field. The timing in this picture is pretty perfect.
Here is a clip I got of Ka'ihe and Tyson passing at half time. I don't think they liked that too much....
Cuz here they are staring me down.



2 comments:
ok so I am glad I found your blog...I thought you were going to tell me when you got one? Looking at the pictures make me miss you a ton. This will be fun to keep in touch. I hope we are coming up to cedar soon to watch anne play so I will call you for sure. Love ya
You are right on both accounts... I haven't updated our blog in 1 month and we haven't seen you guys in... too long! We're headed to Ephriam this weekend for a wedding but will be passing through Cedar sometime on Sunday... if you're going to be around maybe we can stop in and say hi at least?!?! We'll call you!!!
Post a Comment