Ka'ihe's track team still has to practice outside in the cold, rain, and even snow. This is a picture of them at practice the day before we left to come down to Vegas for the Holidays.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Karli! You asked if i remember you? of course i know you! its so fun to see your pictures and all that! You guys are a really cute couple! We are only in Saint George we totally need to get together for some fun! 435-862-0919! your wedding looked like a total blast... how cool Hawaii! Zions is my favorite we should see a movie there at the imax! ok this is a super long comment! Keep in touch!
Hey Karlee, I haven't talked to you forever!! So Sarah and I want to meet at grandma Hunts not this coming sunday but the one after that. I will call you and let you know for sure. We can take some pizza and eat there. That would be so fun! Love ya
2 comments:
Karli! You asked if i remember you? of course i know you! its so fun to see your pictures and all that! You guys are a really cute couple! We are only in Saint George we totally need to get together for some fun! 435-862-0919! your wedding looked like a total blast... how cool Hawaii! Zions is my favorite we should see a movie there at the imax! ok this is a super long comment! Keep in touch!
Hey Karlee, I haven't talked to you forever!! So Sarah and I want to meet at grandma Hunts not this coming sunday but the one after that. I will call you and let you know for sure. We can take some pizza and eat there. That would be so fun! Love ya
Post a Comment