Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Family Pictures

We finally got to see some of our family pictures that we took this past summer. Here is a picture of Ka'ihe and all of his brothers.

Here's the whole fam.

5 comments:

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

I never noticed that Karlee looked so Hawaiian before. I hope you two are enjoying married life as much as much brad and angelina... what ever that means. You guys look like a famous polynesian hollywood family or something. Keep us posted. Where you guys living now?

The Jeffery Family said...

Hey! definitely stop by that party! I think it will be fun with lots of cute stuff to look at! How is married life? Are you still in school? If I remember right you are at the same point as Nikki in teaching?

Nilsson Family said...

Hey, Yes Yes Yes I did like the twilight movie... How about you?? I want to go see it again but I can't get myself to be that much of a stocker fan!!Sure do love ya.

The Jeffery Family said...

Hey! Nikki is actually marrying my brother in law next week! It is so exciting to get another girl in the family! Where are you guys living? I never see you on campus or anything.

The Wrights said...

Yeah! We added you guys too! It will be fun to keep up with you guys better. We all need to get together and hang out sometime! I like your family pictures.. what a beautiful family.. you fit right in!