Monday, January 26, 2009

Busy Days

I haven't had time to update the blog yet from Christmas, so I will just add a few pictures. Christmas was so nice, and now it is back to reality. Ka'ihe is taking a few masters classes, and I am in the education block, so we are pretty busy. I now find myself doing things I have to do rather than things I would like to do, unlike last semester. Well here are a few pix.


Austin, Mckenzie, & Alivia at the Christmas Eve Party

3 comments:

Kiesha said...

Hey Kar, yea I really really wish I was in the block with you right now too! I would be lovely! So how is it going? Is it hard? Your pictures are super cute! It was good to hear from ya. Take care!

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

I'm so glad that you finally posted again :) I'm sorry this semester is so busy for you. I really need to figure out your schedule so I know when I can come visit you. Love ya

Nilsson Family said...

Your family is so cute! I love your bro's hair. I am glad you had a fun time with your fam, I wish I could see all of them more. Sorry you were sick when we went to grams. We will have to do it again soon!! Good luck with school, I couldn't do it...Love ya! I think we are coming to watch a game on monday!