How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: 13 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I had my first really frustrating day today trying to find something to wear because everything I put on was just squeezing too tight. Calls for a shopping trip tomorrow.
Stretch Marks? none
Sleep: I remember last time I lost sleep over hunger but this time I am losing lots of sleep over bathroom trips...yes. already.
Best Moment this Week: Buying this baby girls first baby items! I bought the crib bedding and some swaddling blankets. Next purchase...the crib.
Miss Anything? Being able to load up on sweets and not feel guilty. Starbucks. Cookie dough. And things like eggs over easy.
Movement: Not moving as much as Tre did. Maybe has to do with how much fluid I have in my belly. My doctor said I have a lot which is a good thing but it is definitely contributing to my size.
Food Cravings: Chipotle Burritos. Mandarin Oranges. Cream of Wheat.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Hamburgers. The Oven.
Symptoms: A little nauseous at night. Peeing every 30-60 minutes. Overall feeling tons better than I did four weeks ago. Not as much back pain or cramping just feeling weighed down.
Belly button in or out? Flat.
Happy or moody most of the time? I get overwhelmed very easily.
Looking forward to: Having the Nursery all ready and seeing my baby girl for the first time!
2 comments:
We need a belly pic :) I'm so excited for you!
i cant believe you only have a few months left!! how exciting :) and i agree with sarah- we need a belly pic! we miss you guys
Post a Comment