Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby Girl

I went to the doctor yesterday at 24 Weeks (6 Months) and got a bunch of pictures of our baby girl! Everything is measuring perfectly and they estimate that she will be between 6-7 pounds which I hope is true. Tre was 6'9" and I don't think my body could handle anything much bigger. I am a lot more nervous about this pregnancy. Things with Tre were very hard. Not saying that I had it worse than anyone. Having a baby is hard for everyone in different ways, but Tre was a lot for me to handle! I had the Version done (manually flip Tre from the outside), had to stay at the hospital with Tre for really bad Jaundice, Had to be sewn up in 3 different areas, Tre refused to latch on and I wasn't making milk (I was so emotional because I wanted to breastfeed so bad!), surgery shortly after delivery, and I never saw my husband (School/Job during the day and Job at night). I keep telling people that I am going to be stressed out/worried/emotional this time around but the truth is I already am and I still have a long time to wait until she is here. I just want her to be here already! I need to remember a few things about this pregnancy. I plan to do a list like this every few weeks.
How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Wearing clothes that I have had, just added some leggings and some black stretchy skinnies into the mix. That I luv. I do need to get a few shirts though, running out of options.
Stretch Marks? None. I need to start using my cocoa butter more consistently to stay on the safe side.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good. Just have to hope that Tre doesn't ever wake me up at night cuz then I have a whole mess of problems with taking care of him, running to the bathroom, and eating all at the same time. =)
Best moment this week: The ultrasound! Last time I had one they told me that she had a cyst on her brain but this week when I went in it was gone! Vuala!
Miss anything? Running. I miss it a lot. I missed it before I was pregnant too. haha!
Movement: This girl is very squirmy. Its hard to fall asleep with all her moving.
Food cravings: Anything sweet or spicy. Loving chocolate. I still can't stand lettuce or salads (which I normallly love)...I try to eat healthy but I think I eat better when Im not pregnant. : /
Anything make you queasy or sick? It's always the same "burning" smell. ie. heater, stove, grill.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks/Cramping (Feeling like it's that time of month), Lower back pain, Nausea, a lot of round ligament pain on the low right side. Symptoms are a lot more intense than my 1st pregnancy.
Belly button in or out? In-ish
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? The best word for it is Annoyed. I'm annoyed all the time. Last pregnancy I was happy. Must be because I am having a girl.
Looking forward to: Buying this girl something from my long list of "baby stuff to buy". 6 Months and still haven't bought her one thing! Waiting until we get settled in our new house in a few weeks. Then I am going to be going nuts with it.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awesome!! We are so excited for you guys. Let us know when you are moving and we will come over and help. Let me know if you need anything with Kaihe being in busy season:(

Kaylie and Cody said...

Aww, how precious! I am so excited for you. I've been thinking about you guys. I hope you're all doing well!!!