Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jabbawockeez WuT!!

Ka'ihe's brother and sister-in-law flew into Vegas from Hawaii for a few days. It was so fun to get to spend some time with them, we don't see them often enough. We went to dinner at D'Vino in the Monte Carlo one night. The next night we went to see the JABBAWOCKEEZ show. We thought it was amazing. Loved it! Love them!!! Our brothers and sisters were so jealous, as they should be. Ha! I wish everyone could have came with us. 
 

2 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

I keep waitin to see pics of your hair cut off..i'm thinkin you decided not to hahaha..it looks so beautiful! Do you not have facebook? i for sure thought you did but i looked for you and you dont..how is everything? i miss you!

Kaylie and Cody said...

Aww, you guys are so cute. It looks like you're having a lot of fun! Also, how do you look that amazing after having a baby?? You seriously have a rockin' body girl. I'm glad you see you guys are livin' it up!