Friday, October 28, 2011

Baby #2

Ka'ihe and I feel like we don't really exist in the world lately. For the past few months we have been hiding out at my parents house. Kaihe has become the stay at home dad while I have been fighting morning sickness on the couch.
I am...11 weeks...pregnant!
When we decided to leave San Antonio during the summer, we thought it would be as good of time as any to try for another kid. Because of how sick I was last time, we knew I would need help with Tre. Kaihe had a few months where he didn't have anything to do plus we were going to stay at my parents while we looked for a house...perfect =) extra help!
Some people think I am crazy for even wanting to have more kids after how miserably sick I was with Tre (I think my dad falls into that category, and maybe my husband 'He wants another kid'). But I know there are a lot of people out there that can't have kids so we feel blessed that we have the ability to. I was hoping that things wouldn't be as bad with this baby. I knew that things couldn't be as bad because I don't think it could have gotten much worse, i mean i couldn't eat or move without throwing up some days. This time I can give Tre baths and play with him for short periods of time. So even though I am taking meds a few times a day and throwing up some days I am so happy because I could be a lot worse.

Oh! And check out this awesome picture! Some of you may have already seen this on Instagram. I was 4 weeks here and this is how I found out I was pregnant.=) My boobs were on fire! My right boob stayed the same but my left one felt like it was going to explode. I only hope this isn't a sign that I'm not going to be able to breastfeed. TMI? Well...I'm having another baby!

9 comments:

Jodi said...

congrats karlee! that picture is out.of.control! miss you guys.

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

Hey! Congratulations you cute mommy. Great pic. you'd look great with a boob job. ha

The Wrights said...

Yay Karlee!! I am so happy for you guys! Your picture is so crazy.. I have never seen or heard of that before. Hey at least it was free to find out your were expecting!lol. Hope all is going well with you guys?! We miss you so so much!

Kaylie and Cody said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. That is awesome -- you are an adorable mommy. Also, I'm sorry to hear you're sick :( I hope that it gets better with time!!!

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!! Wishing you all the best :)

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

What the heck!! That was a shock to read. Congrats!! Sad that I haven't talked to you forever. I hope you get feeling better and that your sickness doesn't last forever like last time. Happy for you guys! Miss ya!
P.S. I'm already guessing its a girl :)

Andrea said...

Congrats to your cute family!! When you get feeling better we'll have to make a trip to Vegas and see you guys!!!
We miss you... even if Ka'ihe is just like a wart to BJ. :)


I just decided I'm naming my wart Ka'ihe

Foster Family said...

No WAY....YAY!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you and glad you aren't quite as sick this time. I remember coming to visit you with your mattress and supplies all set up in your front room!