Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Day With Tre

Tre has been so fun lately and he is so active. He loves to be outside so yesterday we started the day off by taking him to the park to swing, go down the slides (with help), play with the dirt, and the bubbles. 
Later that day we spent some time out with grandpa by his peach trees. I look forward to this time of year because I love the peaches that come from these trees. I think Tre bit into and dug his fingers into at least 6 of them. 

4 comments:

Akina's said...

he is getting so big! we have to get together soon we love you guys!

Hana said...

Are Tre's legs as thick in real life as they look in the pictures??

Karlee said...

HaHa. Tre's legs really are that thick, he gets it from his Dad. They are so fun to squeeze.

Kaylie and Cody said...

First, your new blog layout is adorable. Second, Tre is ridiculously adorable and you are one lucky mommy!! I hope my kids are as cute as yours. :) I hope everything is going well for you!!!