Wednesday, August 10, 2011
3 YeArS
Last Monday was Ka'ihe and mine anniversary. We have been married 3 years now. It is pretty crazy to think about. We have been through so much together and have had our ups and downs but as time goes by our relationship only gets stronger and I love him more and more everyday. We didn't get to do much because we were just getting back in to Vegas from San Antonio and our family reunion. We went to get ice cream that night after Tre went to sleep thinking we could grab some icecream and just spend some time together but we ended up seeing a bunch of people we knew there so it didn't really go as planned, but that's okay. We have our whole lives to celebrate. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sooo happy for you guys! can't believe it's been three years!!!
You're so cute. I even started to tear up...I mean have allergies.... :)
Love you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment