
About a week and a half ago we went up to Orem for Tony and Azita's wedding. They had it on a golf course up there and it was really nice. All of the boys had a great time staying out until five thirty in the morning the night before for the bachelor party, golfing the next morning at seven up until a few hours before the wedding. 
6 comments:
3 more weeks you are almost there! I have never seen anyone more prepared. The baby room looks adorable. I cant wait to meet the lil guy. Love ya
His room is adorable and so is his name! You should definitely post another belly pic! I hope it goes well at the doctors.
I cant believe your so close! That is awesome- were so excited for you guys! and the babys room is SO cute
Such a cute nursery Karlee!!!
Cutest bedroom ever!! that omakes me so excited to excited and anxious to get paisleys room done.. can't believe tre will be here so soon..I need to come by and give you YOur/his present..hope he listens to his mommy and turns so you xnot have a c section..can't wait to meet the little man.!
how can tre's room get any more perfect. that quilt is amazing. and so is that giraffe statue on the table. so cute! well done! can't wait til he comes! and so glad thing went well at the doctors. hope you're feeling okay!! <3
Post a Comment