It was Ka'ihe's spring break this last week so we ended up going to Las Vegas Tuesday after my doctors appointment and stayed for the week. I always love going back to Vegas. The weather was amazing! I always wanted to be outside, so we ended up going to the park by my parents a few times while we were there just so I was under the sun. Friday morning Ka'ihes brother Kaulana and his wife Michelle also came to hang out with us. Kai and I have wanted to go check out the new city center so we finally did, here are a few pictures.

I thought this was kind of cool looking..These are poles made from ice, I don't know how they stay frozen.


I'm going to start posting pictures of my belly as it grows so I can see how fat I get. Ha. So fun! In this picture I was 15 weeks. I am 16 weeks now and I feel like I have already grown since this picture. Right now I am just trying to eat anything and everything so I can at least get back to my normal weight. It's kind of hard, but at least I am starting to look human and not so ill looking.
8 comments:
haha karl it cracks me up that you put this picture up! you can't even tell you are pregnant! haha you need to go to http://icanmakeangels.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-more-sleep-and-belly-pic.html
it will make you feel so good about yourself. Even thouh you already know you are skinny.
Hey Karlee I'm so glad you can now get off your living room bed and have a little fun.
Lets get together sometime.
no really, how do those things stay frozen?
kar you're too funny. you dont even look prego. cute. and uh..about that link posted above...it scares me. about myself, not you. hah
i'm glad you're feeling better and that you got to chill in vegas with fam. i can't wait to see you! hopefully this summer!!?
Yay a hint of a baby bump! ha Glad to hear you're feeling a little better.
Hey hey.. it was fun to run into you guys last night! Glad your feeling much better now! You looked great! You are already added to our blog.. I'll have to get back on top again.
You are so tiny! I am so glad you are feeling better and the mattress is gone from your front room!
Karlee!!!
I am glad that you found me!!! I am so happy that you are prego- and so glad to hear that you are feeling better- can not imagine how un-fun that would be!!!
How fun karlee i cant wait for the baby!! you need to put a few pounds on that belly huh but you look great sorry you have been so sick but congrats iam so exited for you guys.
Post a Comment