Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Fun in the Islands

~Ka'ihe and I went to Hawaii for 2 weeks to get away and spend time with Ka'ihes family. It's kind of hard to write about two weeks of fun, so I'm just going to post a few pictures.~~Kiani and I at the PCC Luau~
~Ted's Bakery- I ate a really yummy Ahi Burger here!~
The girls with a few of the Hawaiian studs from PCC~

~After a day at Sunset Beach we went to get Acai Bowls. A new must have when you're in Hawaii.=)~
~We also had to stop at Matsumoto's for some shaved ice.~
~One night we went to Ka'ihes uncles for a BBQ. After we went swimming and enjoyed sittin' in the hot tub.~
~Little Kihei shooting his water gun.~
For the Fourth of July all of Ka'ihes family got together at Turtle Bay to eat good food and watch the Fireworks. It was good to see all the family together.~

6 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN! I went to Hawaii 100 years ago and loved Sunset Beach and Turtle Bay. I'm glad you had a good time :O)

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

So so jealous! It looks like you had so much fun! Does that mean you are home now??

AMY said...

WOW! I am so jealous.. I wanna go to Hawaii so bad. Looks like alot of fun.

JaKe and NaT* said...

i'm so glad you guys got to go over there and spend some time with the fam! looks like you had a freakin blast... lookin at your pics made me want to just get on a plane and go back! glad you had a good time:) hope your summer is goin great!!

Sutton said...

That looks like so much fun! But not as much fun as HARRY POTTER is going to be TONIGHT!! Woop Woop! hah

Akina's said...

I MISS THE BEACH!