My little sister is getting married this May! So excited for her! I haven't been as involved in helping her plan everything for the wedding like I thought I would always be. With how I have been acting this pregnancy (not much of a joy to be around) it's more drama than I could probably handle right now. But I did throw her a bridal shower a few weeks ago. A lot of work but so worth it! It was a lot of fun. Thanks to those that were able to make it.
The theme was UDDER-ly In Love, so it was milk and cookie based with a lot of other yummy food.
Some of Kasey's closest friends...
And the man that she is marrying...such a sweet guy!
2 comments:
AW I love this! I just say it! Thanks for everything you did! I love you!!
*Just saw it*sorry lol
Post a Comment