Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Belly Bump!
I am 22 weeks now! And I'm already getting anxious to get the crib set up and everything ready for our baby boy! I am just so excited. I don't feel like I know that much about how to take care of a baby and I know it will be hard work, but I am ready for the challenge. At 19 weeks is when I first felt our little guy move and Ka'ihe started feeling him only a week or week and a half after that. It was the coolest thing! I feel him moving all the time now, and sometimes he kicks me pretty hard. It makes me wonder how it's going to be when I get closer to my due date. I am already waking up during the night from the baby moving or just because I am so starving! I always need food. I find myself constantly holding my belly too, like I am protecting him or something. I still do not feel very good, although it is a huge improvement from where I was a month ago. Some days it is hard for me to get off the couch and even make something for me to eat, but I try to stay active cuz it does help a lot. I feel so blessed to have Ka'ihe as a husband and a baby boy on the way! LiFe Is GoOd!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Karlee, You are so cute! I love it. I am so excited for you
You look so cute.... Just wait until your so uncomfortable that you can't sleep and when you do fall asleep you have to pee!! Its all worth it though right!! Love ya and hope to see you soon.
aw so so so exciting!! i just can't wait to see this little guy!! our boys are going to be the best of cousins!! have you thought of any names yet??
ahh you're so cute! i like your clothes. and that you hold your belly all the time :D love it.
oh my gosh your not even big at all!! you look so dang cute and ongrats on the boy.. thats so exciting!! how are you?
Karl I am so excited!! I love the baby bump pictures, they are so fun. So glad you are feeling better than when I last saw you! I'm excited to see you guys again...whenever that might be. :)
Post a Comment