Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hurray!

A few weeks ago I finally finished school, and it has been so nice! Student teaching was a lot more stressful than I was expecting. I have tried to relax and enjoy myself the past few weeks but I now have another weight on my shoulders of finding a job. Cedar City is seriously the worst for jobs, especially trying to get a teaching job. But it's a good thing that we have so many good friends here in Cedar so I don't even care! haha!
Here is a picture of the second grade class that I taught. I had the opportunity to go and substitute for this class this past Monday. They were so excited that I was there for the day. They are cute.

5 comments:

Kiesha said...

ConGraTs!! That's so awesome! I'm student teaching in second grade too starting in January! I am already stressing about a job and I'm not done with school! Anyways Congrats and GooD LuCk in the FuTurE!!

Ku'ulei said...

hahah "They are cute."

congrats on finishing! you'll find a job soon enough. enjoy yourself. :)

i'm done in june!!!!!!! :D i'll come play with you. or better yet you should come to hawaii and play with me!!!

Akina's said...

YAY! Congrats! We are so proud of you! We love you and hope to see you soon!

AMY said...

Hurray is right. Congrats Kar, that is a huge accomplishment. I am really jealous that you are done..

JaKe and NaT* said...

That is so awesome!! oh my gosh i bet you are so excited... you look so dang cute with all your students:) hope you had a great thanksgiving and christmas to come....