Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cabin Trip!

Our friends Jason and Emily were so nice to let us go up to thier Cabin this past week. It is always nice to get a break from Cedar, and we had a lot of fun while doing so. Here is a picture we took wearing Kahuku t-shirts for Ka'ihes dad. He is the basketball coach for the Kahuku red raiders in Hawaii. Red Raiders For Life! Ha!
We were laughing at this picture because it looks like something from a scary movie. I guess because of the light that was shining on me...I look so fake.
It was a blast driving around on the ranger. Kuulei, Hana, and I were holding hands and screaming at one point because we were so scared to go down a hill.
...I was scared and cold. But I was loving it!
We drove to the Springs where there is this cute little bridge.
Then we went to the Mammoth caves, but we didn't make it in very far. It was too dark and you could feel all of the thick dirt in the air. A part of the cave was closed off because of all of the bats that were hybernating there. Im glad we didn't have to see any!
That night we made a fire and roasted marshmellows for smores. They were so tasty, we couldn't stop eating.

4 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

you do look like a ghost for real. haha that was a fun trip!

Nilsson Family said...

You have no idea how fun that looks to me right now. I really miss doing stuff like that but I can't right now ya know. I want to see you so bad. If your in St G please stop by.

Jason and Emily said...

heyyy! that was a very fun trip! we should do it again soon cuz cedar is toooo boring!

Kim said...

Hi Karlee! Cute blog! I'm so glad you came back to STC for the summer. Hopefully next week I'll get to spend some time with you and hear about all your fun times :O)